Saturday, August 22, 2009

Changes

SO today I have gone from having incredibly long hair to short hair in a matter of one snip. I went down to the Main Street Salon in Sumner where my new hairdresser that my sister sent me to chopped off my hair. It has been eons since I have had my hair washed at a salon and it felt sooooo good. I wish someone could do that to my hair everyday. Guess I should keep dreaming! I will post pictures soon I had her take a before. When I get up tomorrow I will take an after.

In other news its day 2 of the Serendipity Scrapbooks crop. The DT over there has come up with some awesome challenges, that have made me think outside the box. You can check it out here: http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=145

I have made a ton of new LO's and will post some new pictures soon.

I also popped in to the Paper Muse in Sumner today! The cutest little paper store in town. The lady that owns the store is really nice. I enjoy going in there to browse and pick up little things I need. She has some great stamps and paper at great prices. Her Stickles are cheaper than at other scrapy stores in the area.

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh! New hair-do! Can't wait to see the pics! And you did some amazing work for the crop at SS! Loved all your LOs! Hope you had a great time! Take care and catch ya later! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete