Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy Bee




Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while I have been so busy at work. These are a few more LO I got done for the Happily Ever After Crop at Serendipity Scrapbooks that was last weekend. I can't believe that I got 10 Layouts done. I won 3 Prizes from the Crop too, how exciting is that. Checking my mail will be so much fun for a while! They are having their next weekend crop sometime in October. I just hope it's not on the 24th. I decided this year I'm going to have a little Halloween party with my family for all the kids. I think it should be a ton of fun, bobbing for apples and what not. I still have to get Doug to take an after picture of my new hair cut. I think this weekend would be a good time. I want to make sure I look good for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment