Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Busy Baking

Oh my goodness. Sorry I haven't posted any new pictures in a while. I thought I would have some time last night, but I got so busy baking goodies for camping I ran out of time in my day. I baked 4 loafs of Raspberry bread for camping and cookies, snickerdoodles, ranger cookies and chocolate chip. I was super busy with the baking and trying to pack all my stuff for camping.

I' leaving today as soon as I get off work to go camping. I will be gone until Sunday. I just need to run home and pack up my cooler, throw my stuff in my car and I'm gone.

I'm going out to meet my mom and my aunt, my nieces nephew and cousins. There are 5 of us adults going and 16 kids! YIKES! It should be a lot of fun. They are already there they left on Tuesday. See you all when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment