Friday, July 17, 2009

Some new Cards and a LO

Here is a new LO, I made from my Pink Paislee, warehouse sale box. There was a ton of paper, stickers and goodies in there. This LO is all Pink Paislee, except the big flower, and some thickers that spell Lover.
And some cards, I don't really like the top one, a little too plain for me. I used October Afternoon papers, and the Thank you and coffee cups, are from Cosmo Cricket.

I like this one it's kinda wild, I cut out some netting to put it behind the flower I added.
This one is a garden card, I made for my sister, I used mostly Jenny Bolin papers and some leftover flowers I cut out from the above LO. The gardening saying is from Creative Scraps, I got it at my Local Scrap Store in Summer, The Paper Muse, its a super cute store and she has a bunch of vintagey things in it. I also got a great stamp to make tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment