Saturday, July 4, 2009

Green Day last Night

Happy 4th Of July everyone!

My Nephew Garrett and I went to a Greenday Concert at Key Arena in Seattle last night. It was by far one of the best concerts I have ever been to. They were great showmen and had a ton of pyrotechnics. It was his first concert and I don't think you could have picked a better first concert to got to. Although I was rather disgusted with the price of the t-shirts, I could understand $25 dollars for a concert t-shirt, but $35 that's outrageous. That was the only negative, the show was freaking sooooo awesome. Garrett and I had a blast. Although I had to warn him that not every show will have all the flames and fireworks in the future. It was so much fun here are some pics. We got downtown early so we walked around the Seattle Center and went to Zeke's Pizza. It was a great day. I'm really glad I got to spend some one-on-one time with my nephew, he Rocks!




No comments:

Post a Comment