Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Girls!

The twins turned 3 today! Wahoo! The top picture is Emily and the bottom picture is Zoey. They are getting so big, I just want them to stop growing and stay this age forever. Little kids at that age just say the most hilarious things. Grandma is having a BBQ for them on the 25th. Doug and I got them a sandbox/water table with an umbrella for their birthday, and I got them some more fairy wings to wear for dress up and some sidewalk chalk in the shapes of animals.





On another note, I have been scrapbookin a ton over this past weekend. I have been putting together my entry for serendipity scrapbooks DT call. I will be posting some pics of my new layouts this evening. I will be getting the tripod out this evening....... I have a great new layout of the girls I will show you for their birthday tonight, so check back tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment