Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some Stuff

Today is the starting of my week for Daily Challenges over at Serendipity Scrapbooks. Today's Challenge was a fairly easy one, just use your newest pattern papers, for me that can be hard sometimes I get the new papers and want to dig into them but there are other things that I need to make first. This month I bought the May IDIA kit and loved it I wanted to use it right away. I think there are a few more left in the store here.

I used sketch 5.6 from the Sketchy Thursday's blog for this layout, their site is pretty neat they put a new sketch up every Thursday and they have a great prize each week, this weeks is some stamps, this is also the first week I played along, I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

Also there is a fantastic Crop coming up on May 21-23 at Serendipity Scrapbooks. I will have a retro t.v. show theme and there will be lots of fun challenges, games and prizes. There will also be awesome blue light specials all weekend long in the store. This one is going to be a fun one. The pre-crop challenges will be going up on the May 14th so stop by over there then.

1 comment:

  1. Toooooooooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and the colors!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with SKETCHY THURSDAYS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete