Saturday, May 1, 2010

Serendipity May Kit

This month I got to work with Serendipity Scrapbooks Altered kit. It was loaded full of Pink Paislee's Bayberry Cottage collection and exclusive Serendipity Scrapbooks Delightful Daliance papers and tons of sweet embellishments, there was even a cat eye ink pad and a complete set of Cuttlebug embossing templates. Here is the cover of my "My First Tri" album I made with the kit. Check back later to see the inside. Go check out the kits for May here. The I deserve it all kit is also fantastic this month, I sprung for one this morning.
The closure of the cover is made with 4 magnets that come with the kit. I love the way my Triathlon mini album turned out. The kit was very fun to work with.
There was so much goodness in the kit that I was able to make a couple of layouts and a card. This layout is of Leanna and Bobby's baby girl Addison, what a doll she is! I used the Cuttlebug embossing templates that came in the kit and sanded the images to make the "core" show through the Core'dinations cardstock.
I did the same thing with this layout of my nieces in Lake Chelan last summer. Loved the way this layout turned out.
I made this card also with the kit, the picture doesn't do it justice, it is gorgeous, I'm not sure if I'm going to give this one away, LOL.

Check back later to see the inside of my mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment