Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crop Weekend

I participated in a crop at Serindipity Scrapbooks over the weekend it had a Project Runway theme and was a ton of fun! I got a bunch of LO's done, some cards (5), a cute little mini album, and I even altered a jar. The women who hang out on the forum over there are very talented and inspiring. Their crops are always a bunch of fun and the Blue Light Specials in the store are awesome deals. http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/ that's the link if you want to check it out.
This card was a timed challenge, you needed 10 buttons on you card in a row.

Another LO from the Serendipity Crop.

Pages from my coffee coozy mini album I made for the crop.

This mini above, was a timed challenge you needed to alter 4 coffee coozies and upload your pictures in 3 hours. I made a cute little mini about my favorite Christmas time things.

Lots of fun challenges, I got a lot done!

This LO above was a challenge you needed to hand stitch 6 pieces of material and 6 buttons.

This jar was a fun challenge it now holds my buttons.

These cards were from a timed challenge you had to make 4 cards based off a sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment