Friday, November 20, 2009

So Busy

I have been really busy for the past 2 weeks, between Swaps on 2peas and a DT call at my LSS and the craft bazaars I do with my mom and my aunt, I haven't gotten much sleep this week. My craft room is a disaster, there is even a pile of glitter I spilled on the floor, LOL!

The LO above is one I made for the Local Scrapbook Store Design Team Call.
The customers will get to vote for the stuff they like, good idea I thought.

These are bookmarks for a swap I did, they have quotes about reading on them.

Another LO and a project for the LSS DT Call.
Recipe cards for a swap at 2 peas, thank goodness I only had to make 12.

My mom and my aunt at the Craft Fair at the Kent Senior Center!
Off to the Craft Bazaar at the Elma Fair Grounds, it is Saturday and Sunday, I will be gone for the whole weekend, spending money as soon as I make it, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment