Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Party

My nephew Garrett was this huge rabbit, that was pretty funny!
I was a cowgirl my sister was a devil.

Doug was Obama before the whitehouse.


The girls were princesses of course, well Zoey was Snow White and I don't think she is technically a princess, but we won't tell her that.


My brother Nathan and his girlfriend Stephonie were bacon and eggs!
These are some pictures of our Halloween Party that we had on Saturday. It was a lot of fun! We had tons of food and drinks. We played some games and almost everyone was dressed up. We had a costume contest and everything. The weather was really good and we were able to have a fire in the back yard! I just wish I had taken more pictures, dang it.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics, looks like a great party! As for Snow White -- Snow White is DEFINITELY a real princess, her father was the king, the evil Queen is her stepmother. It's Cinderella and Belle who aren't technically princesses (well at least not until they marry their princes). :)

    ReplyDelete