Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lately

Just a few things from me. Sometimes I totally forget that I even have a blog, hence the lack of any blog posts. I will try harder to post some new things especially since I have an awesome new camera and I have been pretty crafty lately. This is a recent picture of my two favorite twins who will be coming over to my house for a slumber party this Sunday. We are going to go out to a park and maybe do a little photoshoot and make some crafts. I'm looking forward to seeing my little nieces, it's been a while.
I have been doing a lot of sewing lately. My mom and my aunt spent last weekend at my house and we did a bunch of sewing. I have a top for a new quilt all done, I need to get a picture of it because I really like it. I want to make this bag next, I'm just trying to figure out what kind of material I want to use......
My aunt, mom and I all got a jump start on our Christmas crafts for the holiday bazaars that we do in November. I make a few snowman pillows. I had a really nice time sewing with them over the weekend. Our friend Deena stopped by too and it was nice to see her.

I will try and post on a more regular basis but I make no promises, LOL. So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment