Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fun with Sketches

This morning I woke up and decided I would have some fun with sketches. The first sketch is from my friend Susan's cool sketch blog, Sketch Savvy. Here is my take on her sketch.

The second sketch is this weeks Sketchy Thursday's sketch its a card sketch that was a bunch of fum to make it is a great sketch and I can see myself using it again and again. You can check out Sketchy Thursdays here.

This is my take on it I turned it.

Most of the papers and embellies I used are from Crate Paper's Brooke line and I think they are fantastic. Thanks for looking happy Saturday everyone. I'm off to see Lady Ga Ga in concert tonight and I'm sure I will have a blast!!

4 comments:

  1. Great page, Tiffany! I just love the papers and I know how "fun" it is to cut out that border design - I did the same thing. LOL. Adorable card too. I just used these papers on a page a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog! hey and thanks for visiting my blog during the blog hop! it was soo much fun to do and everyone that left a comment made it soo much more fun! so thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love that line from Crate paper - so good for making projects that aren't quite so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that lo and the card too!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crate paper!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete