Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's been a while

I have been really busy hanging out and enjoying summer. I have only been home for 1 weekend since the end of May. I have gone to Mexico, over to eastern Washington, over to the ocean and back again. All while I have been trying to train for a triathlon. So here are a few pics of some of the things I have been able to craft, and a few pics from some recent trips.
A recent 2 page layout I made from our recent trip to Mexico.

A summertime card.

A fourth of July box and a camping layout because it's summer time.


I went to see Tom Petty at the Gorge in eastern Washington with my friends Leanna, Bobby, their daughter Addison, and Randy. We had a fantastic time.




And we all went to Mexico for a week for our friends Randy and Steffen's wedding. It was beautiful. We were there for an entire week at the end of May/beginning of June. We are all ready to go back it was a really fun trip. We went snorkeling, we road some ATV's into the Jungle, drank lots. It was FUN. I think I'm ready to go back.




It's supposed to be 100 degrees here today which is pretty dang hot for Washington, I think I'll be laying in the sprinkler after my bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment