Friday, April 23, 2010

My Poor Neglected Blog

My poor blog has been neglected by ME. Life has just gotten "busy". I did manage to do some fun things while I have been away. My mom and my nieces went to the Tulip festival in Skagit Valley. We spent the night and stayed in a hotel. We even managed to go out to Deception Pass for a short visit on our trip. I had fun, my mom and I had never seen the tulips in bloom like that before they were breathtaking. The twins loved staying in the Hotel and swimming in the pool, I think they wouldn't have minded if they didn't see any tulips as long as they got to swim in the pool, they loved it.



The girls got to wear their tulip dresses when we went out to dinner, my mom made them and they are adorable!



We went on a tractor ride around the tulip fields and all got our faces painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment