Saturday, September 12, 2009

Swap Boards

My oh My, I just discovered the swap boards on Two Peas and a Bucket, here is the link to their web site http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/default.asp I have signed up for 3 of them.

How fun, I will be making these Rag Quilt alphabets you can see them here (this is my first time making a link, I hope it works) I signed up for 2 letter so I get to make 26 of each. They will be Christmas presents for the twins. I was going to just make one, but I figured they should have their own. What a great way to learn you letters.

I also signed up for a altered binder clip swap, I will be making 10 Christmas binder clips, and 10 anything goes clips. Those look easy and fun.

The last one I signed up for is a Happy Holidays banner. I get to make all the O's. I'm looking forward to a new Christmas decoration. I will keep you all updated on how my items turn out, and I will post the finished products when the come to me (around Thanksgiving).

No comments:

Post a Comment